Check How To Apply SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2024- 2023 Advertisement & Eligibility Criteria online in complete detail. SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 2024 State Bank of Pakistan is publicized in the daily paper. This scholarship scheme is offered through SBP, the State Bank of Pakistan SBP to students belonging to current employees, retired, or children of deceased workers from the Bank only. Students studying at the Intermediate or Graduate levels, as well as Post Graduate levels. Find all the details on this page. Today we are sharing about SBP Scholarship Scheme 2024 2023 complete information.
Eligibility Criteria to be an SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme
Students who are studying within Intermediate Graduation or post Graduation Programs ( at minimum, 6 months in length) across all disciplines are capable of applying for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme. Only institutes that are recognized by TEVTA, BISE, BIEK, HEC, PMDC, NAVTTC, as well as IBCC have the potential to be part of the Scholarship Scheme. Check out the following terms that explain the eligibility requirements for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023-24.
- Children of SBP employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who have passed their last exams (Matriculation/O-levels/Intermediate/A-levels/Graduation/Diploma) in any year with minimum “B” grade or at least 60% marks.
- In case of grades mentioned in GPA/CGPA format, the candidate must provide a certificate from the concerned institution stating the grading policy with GPA’s corresponding percentages and minimum GPA requirements.
- The candidates must have secured admission in recognized educational institutions during the calendar year 2020 and afterward.
- The students are not in receipt of scholarships from any other institution or the Government.
- The duration of the enrolled SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 program must be mentioned clearly on the application form and supported with documentary evidence from the educational institutions.
- The minimum duration of diplomas should be 6 months.
Levels of Scholarship:
|Enrolled in Program||Previous Qualification||Amount (Monthly)|
Admissibility/ Withdrawal Method:
The scholarship will be awarded by merit, and in line with the prescribed quotas for each course to applicants who meet the criteria for eligibility stated in this announcement. The scholarships under this scheme can’t be claimed for the same level of schooling twice.
The award of scholarships during the following year/semester is contingent upon the submission of a progress report from the last exam taken by the pupil. The scholarship can be canceled in the event that a child fails or does not take part in the test.
How to Apply
- Download application form available at https://www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/index.asp
- The completed application form must be sent to the address below.
- The deadline for applications is the 30th of March in 2023.
- Download SBP Scholarship Form.
SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 – Application Form Download:
The online SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form can be downloaded online from this link.