NADRA NICOP Fee Structure 2023 in Pakistan
The NADRA NICOP is designed to provide overseas Pakistanis with a secure and reliable form of identification. It includes the following features:
- Identity Proof: NICOP serves as an official identity proof for Pakistani citizens living abroad.
- Travel Document: NICOP holders can use it as a travel document to enter Pakistan without requiring a visa.
- Access to Services: NICOP allows overseas Pakistanis to access various services in Pakistan, such as opening bank accounts, acquiring property, and obtaining driving licenses.
- Voting Rights: NICOP holders are eligible to participate in elections in Pakistan.
- Visa-Free Entry: Many countries offer visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry to NICOP holders, making international travel more convenient.
- Renewal: NICOP cards need to be renewed periodically. The renewal process ensures that the card remains valid and up-to-date.
Here we are talking about NADRA NICOP Fee Structure 2023 in Pakistan. Nadra has revised rates for NICOP apply in August 2023. Now you can check out NADRA NICOP Fee Structure 2023.
NADRA NICOP Fee Structure
|Categories/Type Zone A Fee (USD)||Normal Fee (USD)||Urgent Fee (USD)||Executive Fee (USD)|
|Smart NICOP Modification||39||57||75|
|Smart NICOP Duplicate||39||57||75|
|Smart NICOP Renewal||39||57||75|
|Categories/Type Zone B Fee (USD)||Normal Fee (USD)||Urgent Fee (USD)||Executive Fee (USD)|
|Smart NICOP Modification||20||30||40|
|Smart NICOP Duplicate||20||30||40|
|Smart NICOP Renewal||20||30||40|
How to Apply for NADRA NICOP
Applying for a NADRA NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis) typically involves several steps. Here’s a general guide on how to apply for a NADRA NICOP:
1. Gather Required Documents:
- Proof of Pakistani citizenship (old NIC, birth certificate, etc.).
- Valid passport.
- Proof of Pakistani origin (such as a Pakistani B-Form or parents’ Pakistani ID cards).
- Other documents may be required depending on your circumstances (marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.).
2. Visit the NADRA Website: Visit the official NADRA website to find information about NICOP application requirements, fees, and guidelines.
3. Choose the Application Type: Determine the type of NICOP application you need (new, renewal, modification, etc.).
4. Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the NICOP application form online or obtain a physical form from a NADRA office or embassy/consulate.
5. Submit Documents and Form: Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to a NADRA office or relevant embassy/consulate. You may also need to schedule an appointment.
6. Biometric Verification: You will be required to provide biometric information (fingerprints, photograph) for verification purposes.
7. Pay the Fee: Pay the applicable fee for the NICOP application. The fee can vary based on the type of application and processing time.
8. Receive Application Tracking Number: Upon submission, you’ll receive an application tracking number that you can use to track the progress of your application.
9. Wait for Processing: Wait for your application to be processed. The processing time can vary based on the type of application and processing option (normal or urgent).
10. Collect NICOP: Once your application is approved and processed, you’ll be notified to collect your NICOP. Make sure to bring your original documents and any receipt or reference number provided during the application.
Please remember that the steps outlined above are a general guide and may not reflect the exact process. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, visit the official NADRA website or contact NADRA through their official channels.